User Membership: Granting tool access to other users
Note: These instructions requires Administrator privileges.
Grant tool access
Once the tool is added to a site, access must be granted to
every user other than Administrator that will be using the User Membership tool.
To grant tool access, log in as Administrator and follow these instructions:
- Enter the 'Realms' tool and search for the site having the User Membership tool. You may need to use the 'Sites' tool to find the corresponding site id.
- Click the site realm to edit (should look similar to /site/xxxxx).
- Scroll down and click on the appropriate role to edit it (typically, this should be the 'maintain' role). This should match the user role on the site.
- Check the 'usermembership.view' function and click 'Save' to persist changes.
- You should now be able to use the tool.