Using Forums, you can view statistics for individual course
participants, including the number of authored, read, and unread
To view statistics for course participants:
- In your site's menubar, click
Forums, and then click
Statistics. You'll see the participant list followed by
columns labeled "Authored", "Read", "Unread", and "Percent Read".
- Click a participant's name to see the following individual statistics:
- Forum Authored: Lists the titles of the
topics of posts authored by the participant, the date and time they were
created, and the subject
- Forum Read: Lists the titles of the topics
of posts read, the date and time they were read, and the subject
- To review the content of all of a particular participant's posts at once,
from the list of messages authored, click
Show Full Text for All.
You can also see an individual posting in context by clicking
[display in thread].
Forums to return to the Forums page.